One of my favorite memories is when my Dad dressed up as Elvis for a skit at our family reunion. None of us were expecting this, so you can imagine how hilarious it was when he walked out in this get-up! I think everyone laughed for about 15 minutes! He was a great sport! I'm so thankful for eternal families and the knowledge that I know I'll be with my Dad again. I love you, Dad!Friday, March 5, 2010
My Dad
One of my favorite memories is when my Dad dressed up as Elvis for a skit at our family reunion. None of us were expecting this, so you can imagine how hilarious it was when he walked out in this get-up! I think everyone laughed for about 15 minutes! He was a great sport! I'm so thankful for eternal families and the knowledge that I know I'll be with my Dad again. I love you, Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful tribute Karen, but the real tribute is the daughter herself. I wish I could have met him.
ReplyDelete